Staying Safe at Work
We’re committed to a strong health and safety program designed to protect our staff, property, environment, and the general public from accidental losses. We believe everyone is entitled to a safe work environment, free from any foreseeable hazards that may result in property damage, accidents, or personal injury/illness.
In fulfilling this commitment we strive to:
- Comply with all municipal, provincial, and federal legislative requirements.
- Continually assess and control risks that may arise from our work and our activities.
- Provide effective information, instruction, and training.
- Ensure safe work practices.
- Monitor and review policies, processes, and procedures to ensure effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain a positive health and safety culture through open communication with our employees.
Professional Safety Affiliations & Certifications
Read the Latest
3 Ways Bin Service Will Make Your Work Site Cleaner and Safer
As so many of us have had to discover the hard way, keeping a messy job site in order can be overwhelming. So much so that sometimes, the burden of the mess can divert hard workers away from the task...
Join Our Team!
Together, we work towards sustainable solutions for our communities and clients.