Staying Safe at Work
We’re committed to a strong health and safety program designed to protect our staff, property, environment, and the general public from accidental losses. We believe everyone is entitled to a safe work environment, free from any foreseeable hazards that may result in property damage, accidents, or personal injury/illness.
In fulfilling this commitment we strive to:
- Comply with all municipal, provincial, and federal legislative requirements.
- Continually assess and control risks that may arise from our work and our activities.
- Provide effective information, instruction, and training.
- Ensure safe work practices.
- Monitor and review policies, processes, and procedures to ensure effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain a positive health and safety culture through open communication with our employees.